As the government of Canada continues to be silent on the subject of ending federal vaccine mandates, one has to ask the question, is vaccination even warranted when the vaccine does not prevent infection against Omricon? To put it another way, we have an injection that is not a vaccine.
My family, living in Canada, are all vaccinated and we all got Omricon. Between us we also had adverse reactions after the vaccine including neurological issues, heart and breathing problems, bleeding, inflammation and melanoma.
Pfizer released documents this month confirming that they knew of adverse events in the three months following the introduction of the vaccine, including over 1000 deaths reported during that time. It is plausible that results for Moderna and Astra Zeneca are similar. That means there were potentially 3000 “reported” deaths attributable to vaccination in the first three months of the roll-out of vaccines. We do not know how many deaths went unreported, but given that only about 10% of adverse events are actually reported, we can be sure there were many more.
You can view Dr. John Campbell’s discussion of the Pfizer documents here. You can also view the original PDF (with redactions) prepared by Pfizer. Go to this section: Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28 Feb 21. For a complete list of adverse events reported see the Appendix.
This week I decided to do an informal survey of friends and see who among their family and acquaintances suffered after the vaccine. As far as I know, these were not reported on VAERS. This is what I came up with (edited for brevity and clarity):
1. Several people that work for me or with me have complained a lot about brain fog. To the point that they are having a hard time accomplishing their tasks.
2. My brother in-law had a heart issue after his 2nd dose.
3. Mandie’s story I know this gal and her family very well.
4. An 11 year old boy, very athletic, exercises for hockey and baseball, 2 days after his shot his neck muscle started spasming. It got so hard and kept spasming. He was screaming in pain. His mother called drs, they said call 911. The ambulance came, couldn’t take him until they had given him fentynal because the pain was so bad. They gave pain killers and muscle relaxers. It still took about 3 weeks for the muscle to go back to normal.
5. University student didn’t want to get thrown out of university so had her 2 shots. Has been bleeding and lots of pain twice a month for whole weeks. Now she has a cyst. Her doctor said “It wasn’t confirmed, but it was probably from the shot.”
6. Another young woman had bleeding so bad after one vaccine she didn’t go for her second one.
7. In our family I know of several that got covid after injections. In extended family and friends I am aware of only 2 cases (of adverse reactions). Both females. One got arthritis and was in excruciating pain, the other one developed heart issues and actually died as a result. She was in her 30s.
8. My physiotherapist died of heart issues and his brother died of heart issues as well.
9. Male, between 35-40 years, healthy, strong, eats well, had a heart attack.
10. Female, age 64, 2 shots of Moderna. After the first shot she instantly got a very sore firey red throat. I seen it!! She had bumps all over her tongue and white sores forming at the back of her throat. She swelled up so bad that she could barely swallow and was in so much pain. She also had this reaction when she took the 2nd shot. To this day she has trouble swallowing food, drinks and especially pills. She’s been tired ever since she was vaccinated. She used to go out to walk with me. She was a very fast walker. Now she can’t walk fast as she has breathing issues. Since the vaccine her breathing has gotten worse. When she got her 2nd shot she landed in the hospital for 5 days with Double Pneumonia. She told me she is still experiencing leg, arm and hand cramps. Her legs feel like dead weight when she tries to sleep. Hands shake all the time now. Her heart also races which causes her to become very tired fast. Remember she was a woman who had more energy that I have!!! She said these shots made her face age badly. She will NOT be taking anymore shots.
11. Woman in 60’s cancer returned and she passed away.
12. Male, 40. No previous health issues except his back which he injured in a bad accident five or six years before he passed. Died with his lungs half full of blood. Autopsy came back inconclusive. Nothing in the tox screen. Had his first jab 6-8 weeks prior to passing in September of 2021, as required by his employer. Went to bed and didn’t wake up the next morning. Pathologist assistant said it wouldn’t be listed as adverse. We did some digging and found that pulmonary embolism can cause lungs to fill with blood. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him before the jab.
13. 71 year old female nurse. Bells palsy within hours of first injection. No report made. Also tingling of ears and dizziness.
14. Male, 50 years old. Complete paralysis on one side of his body with convulsions within hours of first shot, mandated by employer. Not reported.
15. 39 year old athletic male. Came down with Covid and high fever after shot.
16. 40s female. Previous remission of cancer. Blood clots in heart- heart attack. Now cancer is back and very aggressive.
17. A female from our church in late 40s, paralysis within hours of jab. Could not even speak. Better now.
18. Female early 20s from church. Miscarriage. Not conclusive but suspected. (Note: It is virtually impossible to say the vaccine caused the injury. We can just look for patterns.)
19. Female from church early sixties rapid onset gastrointestinal issues.
20. Male college athlete. Cardiomyopathy. Died within days of second dose. Not reported.
21. Local physician. Male 60s. Death myocardial infarction.
22. Local surgeon, 50s. Tremors – cannot operate.
23. Male, approximately mid 30’s. Never ever sick- got sick after jab. He got sick while un-vaxxed family did not.
24. Our paralegal. Female 40s. Had two oral surgeries and both surgeons said they thought the vaccine she took had an effect on the poor healing process.
25. My aunt had tinnitus immediately after 1st dose, followed by vertigo 8 weeks later. Within 6 months of dose a minor stroke (did not take 2nd dose).
26. Female 72. Blood counts are off and doctor cannot find reason. He is attributing to the shot.
27. 88 year old female having hallucinations and now fungal infections.
28. I have a female friend who developed ovarian cancer in her 80s. Not a cancer that 80 year olds get. She was diagnosed in late December and died in early February. Very aggressive.
29. I have several friends that I strongly suspect died following the 1st dose. One a male in his 40s had CHF which was under control. Following 1st dose was hospitalized 3x for 1 week each with symptoms opposite of his CHF. Drastic weight loss with no explanation from his cardiologist. They couldn’t figure out what was going on. He was going back into the hospital the day that he was found deceased on his couch.
30. Female, 40+, university professor. Died of a heart attack 9 days after vaccination. She had a recent clean bill of health.
31. Doctor reported he had 4 other ladies who similarly died over a 6 month period.
32. Doctor reported a patient who had a stroke and no underlying health issues so attributed it to recent vaccination.
I share the above to support the conclusion that VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reports) may indeed only represent about 10% of cases, since people, even doctors, don’t generally report reactions. It takes about 30 minutes to fill out a report and doctors and nurses do not have the time or get paid for taking the extra time. Medical staff has been discouraged from acknowledging vaccine injuries and saying anything to patients that might cause vaccine hesitancy. Think about this for a moment. Information about the harm caused by vaccines is deliberately being withheld from the public.
Here are the (abbreviated) reports from Dec 2020 to Feb 2021 that Pfizer knew about but didn’t release until March, 2022. After each data set is the following summary: Conclusion: This cumulative case review does not raise new safety issues. Surveillance will continue. I will only list “fatal” outcomes related to cases.
AESI – Adverse Event of Special Interest
2958 potentially relevant events; Relevant event outcome: fatal (9). There were four individuals in the anaphylaxis evaluation who died on the same day they were vaccinated.
(As a side note, an allergic reaction is a risk factor for many medications.)
Number of cases: 1403; Relevant onset: median <24 hours; Relevant event outcome: fatal (136)
Reported relevant PTs: Tachycardia (1098), Arrhythmia (102),
Myocardial infarction (89), Cardiac failure (80), Acute myocardial infarction (41), Cardiac failure acute (11), Cardiogenic shock and Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (7 each) and Coronary artery disease (6);
Number of relevant events: 3359; Relevant onset: median 5 days; Relevant event outcome: fatal (136)
Number of relevant events: 20
Haematological AESIs (clotting, hemmorrhaging)
Number of relevant events: 1080; Relevant onset: median = 1 day; Relevant event outcome: fatal (34)
Most frequently reported relevant PTs (≥15 occurrences) include:
Epistaxis (127), Contusion (112), Vaccination site bruising (96), Vaccination site haemorrhage (51), Petechiae (50), Haemorrhage (42), Haematochezia (34), Thrombocytopenia (33), Vaccination site haematoma (32), Conjunctival haemorrhage and Vaginal haemorrhage (29 each), Haematoma, Haemoptysis and Menorrhagia (27 each), Haematemesis (25), Eye haemorrhage (23), Rectal haemorrhage (22), Immune thrombocytopenia (20), Blood urine present (19), Haematuria, Neutropenia and Purpura (16 each) Diarrhoea haemorrhagic (15);
Hepatic AESIs (liver)
Number of relevant events: 94; median 3 days; Relevant event outcome: fatal (5)
Number of relevant events: 453; Relevant onset: median 2 days
Relevant event outcome: (none fatal)
Number of relevant events: 1077; Relevant onset: median <24 hours; Relevant event outcome: fatal (12)
Most frequently reported relevant PTs (>10 occurrences):
Hypersensitivity (596), Neuropathy peripheral (49), Pericarditis (32), Myocarditis (25), Dermatitis (24), Diabetes mellitus and Encephalitis (16 each), Psoriasis (14), Dermatitis Bullous (13), Autoimmune disorder and Raynaud’s phenomenon (11 each);
Musculoskeletal AESIs (arthritis, polyneuropathy, chronic fatigue, rheumatoid arthritis)
Number of relevant events: 3640; Relevant onset: median 1 day; (none fatal)
Neurological AESIs (including demyelination) (Convulsions, Ataxia, Cataplexy; Encephalopathy, Fibromyalgia, Intracranial pressure increased, Meningitis, Meningitis aseptic, Narcolepsy)
Number of relevant events: 542; Relevant onset: median 1 day; Relevant events outcome: fatal (16)
Most frequently reported relevant PTs (˃2 occurrences) included:
Seizure (204), Epilepsy (83), Generalised tonic-clonic seizure (33), Guillain-Barre syndrome (24), Fibromyalgia and Trigeminal neuralgia (17 each), Febrile convulsion, (15), Status epilepticus (12), Aura and Myelitis transverse (11 each), Multiple sclerosis relapse and Optic neuritis (10 each), Petit mal epilepsy and Tonic convulsion (9 each), Ataxia (8), Encephalopathy and Tonic clonic movements (7 each), Foaming at mouth (5), Multiple sclerosis, Narcolepsy and Partial seizures (4 each), Bad sensation, Demyelination, Meningitis, Postictal state, Seizure like phenomena and Tongue biting (3 each);
Other AESIs (Herpes viral infections)
Number of relevant events: 8241 Pyrexia (7666), Herpes zoster (259), Inflammation (132), Oral herpes (80), Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (18), Herpes virus infection (17), Herpes simplex (13), Ophthalmic herpes zoster (10), Herpes ophthalmic and Herpes zoster reactivation (6 each); Relevant onset: median 1 day; Relevant events outcome: fatal (96)
Renal AESIs (Acute Kidney Injury, Renal Failure)
Reported relevant PTs: Acute kidney injury (40) and Renal failure
(30); Relevant onset: median 4 days; Relevant event outcome: fatal (23)
Reported relevant PTs: Respiratory failure (44), Hypoxia (42),
Respiratory disorder (36), Acute respiratory distress syndrome (10), Chronic respiratory syndrome (3), Severe acute respiratory syndrome (2); Relevant onset: median 1 day; Relevant events outcome: fatal (41)
Number of relevant events: 168; median 4 days; Relevant event outcome: fatal (18)
Most frequently reported relevant PTs (>1 occurrence) included:
Pulmonary embolism (60), Thrombosis (39), Deep vein thrombosis (35), Thrombophlebitis superficial (6), Venous thrombosis limb (4), Embolism, Microembolism, Thrombophlebitis and Venous thrombosis (3 each) Blue toe syndrome (2);
Number of relevant events: 300; Relevant onset: median 2 days; Relevant event outcome: fatal and resolved/resolving (61 each)
Number of relevant events: 34; median 3 days; Relevant event outcome: fatal (1)
This is the short term data. We cannot tell if these vaccines are safe in the long term because this data does not exist. But we do know that adverse events have occurred and those who hesitate to take the vaccines are being put under unreasonable duress bordering on outright coercion. This is in violation of the standards of health care as presented by the Canadian Medical Protective Association.
On March 25, Stephen Ellis, a Conservative MP, pointed out that it is against medical ethics to pressure patients to take a medication, yet that is precisely what we are doing. This is a quote from the Canadian Medical Protective Association.
The consent must be voluntary. The patient must have the capacity to consent. The patient must have been properly informed.
Patients must always be free to consent or to refuse treatment and be free of any suggestion of duress or coercion. Consent obtained under any suggestion of compulsion either by the actions or words of the physician or others may be no consent at all and therefore may be successfully repudiated.Canadian Medical Protective Association
Canadian Medical Protective Association Profile and History Founded in 1901, CMPA is a membership-based, not-for-profit organization that provides legal defense, liability protection, and risk-management education for physicians.